| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in York, Pa in August is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the York, Pa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in York, Pa, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding York, Pa:
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) NNE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SSE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) S