| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in York, Pa in June is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 108.2mm (4.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:57.
Check the distance to and compare the York, Pa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in York, Pa, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding York, Pa:
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) NNE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SSE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) S