| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in York, Pa in October is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 77.2mm (3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the York, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in York, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding York, Pa:
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) NNE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SSE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) S