| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in York, Pa in September is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 84.8mm (3.3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the York, Pa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in York, Pa, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding York, Pa:
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) NNE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SSE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) S